Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sex Magnet Diary

I sat at my desk watching the residents and taking my notes. One residents in particular always caught my eye with his tall broad shoulders. That lead down to his tattooed muscular arms. The only down fall was he smoked. unfortunately… His name was Victor. He was my first friend at my new job. Victor always stopped at the desk and stared me up and down but today he said something i would have never guessed. he asked me to come up to his place. Finally I can sink my teeth into this sex magnet was what i kept saying to myself. I quickly said yes and we headed upstairs several hours later after i knew for sure i was off the clock. pressing the button  for the fifteenth floor my heart pounded in my chest. the floors sped by as the sad elevator cart  him rose. Shaking and cranking opening i stepped on to the floor. his apartment was conveniently right next to the elevator. The three or four rasps on his door summoned him. Peeling the door open there he stood with a button up shirt and slacks. the sweet aroma of lavender and vanilla wafted into my nose and I melted. Kicking off my shoes i stepped in staring at him. His devilish grin always drove me wild. Buy maxi2 order maxi2


Pressing him to the parallel wall i pressed my mouth on his kissing him hard. there was little protest on his side after the initial shock. his hands trailed down the sides of my frame to cup my plump bottom. giving it possessive squeezes his tongue went to my mouth as we massaged one another. a kitty like purr left my pout edging him on even further.  He gripped my bottom lifting me from the ground. I wrapped my legs around his midsection as we kissed passionately. Every once and a while feeling a friction against my dress. taking me to his fluffy bed he laid me one my back before peeling his shirt off. I could see his chiseled abs they flexed as he moved over me my eyes trailing to his belt buckle. He kept smiling at me with a dangerous grin and it felt like fuel as he pressed his stiff pants against me. With half the mind to eat him alive he kissed down my jaw to the flesh of my neck and began to suck. Making purple blotches everywhere. They stung but i was too far gone for protest. instead I continuously felt on those glorious abs of his. he lifted up my dress exposing my underwear. The time had finally come was what was running through my mind. Cure impotent

As three loud bangs finally washed me back to reality. It was the usps guy leaving packages. Victor stare expectedly as i blushed. I had been daydreaming the entire time! How embarrassing! So he repeated himself. “Do you want to come up to my place tonight? Me and the gang are hosting a party”  I don't know if it was visible how disappointed I was but I nodded and agreed to go anyway.