Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Doctor’s Assistant

I had only been a doctor’s assistant for a few months. The doctor I was assisting, Doctor James, was incredibly handsome and made me wet each time I saw him. I liked teasing him, behind over his desk while wearing a low-cut top or bending over in my short little skirts.

One day he couldn’t hold back any longer. I climbed onto the bed in his surgery and blew him a kiss.

He climbed onto the bed too and grabbed my knees, spreading my legs wide. My white skirt slipped all the way up to my waist, revealing my moist panties. He frantically unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down. His massive erect cock bounced out.

“I’m so wet for you,” I murmured as I slipped my hand between my legs, rubbing my panties with my index and middle finger, feeling my wet swollen lips through the thin material.

He slipped his hands into the sides of my thong and jerked it down roughly. He lowered his head between my thighs. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as I felt his tongue moving up and down my labia.

I was gripping the sheet on bed with both my hands now. James had slipped his tongue between my folds, stimulate the clitoris with his lips as he teased and sucked on it. My entire body trembled with unbridled lust. I needed him in me.

“Please, James, I want you to fuck my tight little cunt,” I whispered, barely able to breathe.

James positioned his muscular body between my legs, spreading them even wider. The anticipation was killing me. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my lips. He moved forward slowly, inching his cock slowly into my tight hole.

“You have such a tight pussy,” he whispered breathing heavily.

I could feel his massive length stretching me, filling me completely. I gasped out loudly. At that moment he grabbed my hips and thrust himself deep inside of me. I felt my eyes rolling back in my head as he slipped himself out and thrust himself into me again, fast and hard.

I barely listened, I was floating away in a world of lust as James continued pounding me like a maniac, harder and faster as time went on. My tits were bouncing back and forth violently at this point from James’ powerful ramming. I was so sensitive down there that I could feel the veins around his bulging cock as it slipped in and out of me.

“I’m going to cum,” I whispered as I felt my pussy contracting hard around James’ cock.

He took that as his queue, lifted his body higher and rammed me hard into the bed. The next moment my body coursed with electricity. It felt like I was going to explode as I started shaking and trembling, grasping the bed as I convulsed into one of the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. I shouted out loudly as I climaxed hard, feeling the moisture building up between my legs.

James grunted loudly as he exploded inside me, filling me with streams of hot cum. A few seconds later he pulled himself from my ravaged pussy.

“We better get back to the patients,” he smiled.