Sunday, October 18, 2015

Threesome - The Sushi Way

Tina and Mark had been friends of mine since we were just out of college. We had partied together, laughed so hard that we almost pee’d ourselves, traveled as a group and even worked on a charity project. We got together still at least once a month for sushi, saki and giggles. They had been a couple for 3 years, even though everyone had expected them to get together years earlier.

            We all met one Friday, as we often did, at a bar by the waterfront, to have a drink before heading out to eat. They lived nearby, so it was me that was late. Cure ED & Boost Libido

            “You look amazing” Tina said as she kissed my cheek and very gently squeezed my ass “if I wasn’t involved….” she went on. It was an often repeated joke. We had done it together one drunken night in college. It was not really a secret and I know that Mark would have imagined it more than once. The truth was that I could hardly remember it.

            W found place to eat but there was a 50 minute wait as we had no reservation. Instead we ordered a big take-away platter and bought 2 bottles of sake from a liquor store on the same street. We took the whole thing back to their place and proceeded to eat and get trashed on warm sake on their balcony overlooking the sea. Sex Pill Cure Impotent

            “Fuck sake makes me horny” Tina blurted out, to on one in particular. There were dregs uneaten sushi on the plate.

            “Me too”  said absentmindedly. The fact was that I was almost always horny.

            “Yeah” Mark said, as if tidiest say anything. “Umm… You two can kiss..ahh.. if you want.” He was very obviously referring to the story of us that just would not go away.

            “We can fuck if we want to” Tina said and laughed out loud. We were all pretty tipsy. “We don’t need permission Mark” she went on a laughed. Then she just leaned forward and kissed me. Not a little peck but a full open mouth, tongues mixing kiss. I got wet instantly.

            Responded by reaching up and taking hold of one of her perfect breasts. She wore no bra so I had a good feel of it to the fabric. They were just as I remembered them. We kind of fell on each other and began to make out, the sake and our horniness taking over our brains. We were pulling off our clothes and getting dirty while Mark watched. I glanced at him briefly and saw that he was slowly undressing. I am sure that he had hoped for this for a very long time. Personally I was very much into the idea. Better Sexual Health   

            Tina was lay flat on the table and I was and over licking her pussy. All of a sudden I felt Marks cock slip into me. It was just what I needed. We played around in dozens of positions, sometimes with me licking her pussy as she got fucked and at times the other way around. In the end we told Mark to shoot his cum into one of the small sake glasses so that we could share it.