Thursday, October 1, 2015

Horny in The Club

When I actually met Andy at the club I was still pretty high. I had taken a tab of ecstasy that my friend had given me and I was feeling not only very empathetic to the whole world but also incredibly horny. Like drip into your panties horny, like masturbate twice in the ladies bathroom kind of horny. But now that we were opening the door to my apartment after taking a taxi to mine, it had calmed down just a bit. I still found him really sexy (and nice too) and I had not changed my mind about wanting to fuck him. I didn’t usually do random one time fucks, but rather have sex with people that I knew a bit, but this was a horny exception. 

            We stumbled into my apartment our hands groping all over each other. We were kissing and talking but to be honest I can't remember what either of us was saying. It wasn't long before our clothes ended up in an unceremonious pile on the floor. I remember thinking very briefly ‘I wonder where my panties went”. The truth is, I never did actually find them.

            Andy pick me up from under my legs and carried me over to my bed in my studio apartment. The way he held me, my pussy wide open and wet, was rubbing against his cock and balls. I wanted it inside of me. sex pill treat premature ejaculation

            He sort of laid me down the bed, although it it was probably more like he almost dropped me on the bed, and held my legs open while he tongue fucked I pussy and ass. He was damn good at it and all that horniness that I had felt at the club came rushing back. All of a sudden I could not get enough. I grabbed little fistfuls of his hair and began to buck my hips as I came in his face. It didn't take long, all of three minutes I would guess. Made me feel a bit like a slut, but I liked it.

            All at once I could not wait to get his rock hard erection cock in my mouth. I had seen it as we were undressing and kissing. It was nicely sized but the most attractive thing was the big mushroom head and the width of the thing. I doubted if I could actually wrap my little hand around completely. I made him straddle my face so that he could fuck my mouth. With one hand I played with his balls, with the other I fingered myself. maxi2 treat impotent

            I swirled my tongue around the big head and when I pushed him all the way into the back of my throat I pushed my tongue forward so that I could lick his balls. He began to move in unison with me finger fucking myself and before long I knew that he was going to cum. I certainly wanted him to fuck me but I figured he could do that after a small rest. I felt his balls suddenly tighten and a warm rush of sweet semen shot into my mouth. That in turn set me off and I made myself have in another huge orgasm while I swallowed his cum.