Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Husband Watching Me With His Friend

“Do you like how he’s touching me?” I asked my husband, James.
He nodded, the gag in his mouth preventing him from speaking. Eric, his best friend, had his arms around my waist, squeezing my breasts. James wanted to be a cuckold for one night, so we invited his friend over.
“I’m so wet for you, Eric,” I whispered, grabbing his hands and pushing them down between my legs.
I could see James was aroused, watching me in my underwear as Eric had his way with me.

“I’ve always fantasized about you,” Eric confessed.
Even James looked surprised. Before I could respond, Eric slipped his hand into my panties and rubbed my wet folds, causing me to moan loudly. He kissed the back of my neck as he curled his middle finger and slipped it into my wet hole.

“You’re just as tight as I imagined,” Eric said, using his thumb to stimulate the clitoris.
I bent over, holding onto the table. We were mere inches away from James.
“I want you, Eric,” I begged, parting my legs.

Eric grabbed the back of my lacy panties and pulled it to one side, revealing my tight ass. He jerked his jeans down and pushed his throbbing hard erection between my swollen lips, teasing me.

“Put it in,” I whispered, closing my eyes.
Eric grabbed my hips and thrust his body forward. I let out a loud cry, feeling his thick cock sliding deep into my tight opening. He held on tight as he started drilling me, harder and faster by the second.

Eric made love to me as James watched, ploughing his monstrous erection deep into me. Finally, I felt a tingling between my legs.
“I’m going to cum,” I stuttered.

My body trembled as I exploded into an intense orgasm, whimpering and shaking in glee. At the same time, Eric grunted, erupting deep inside me as he filled me with his cum.
He pulled out a few seconds later, watching as his semen ran down my leg.

“Time to clean me up…” he smiled.