Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Hot Mom

I’d seen her every day for the past few weeks: dropping off her kids at school. She greeted me every day too. Sometimes her seductive smile gave me an instant erection. Something about her turned me on so much. Was it her sexy eyes? Or how her tight jeans squeezed what seemed to be the sexiest, tightest ass I’d ever seen?

“Hey,” I greeted as we both left the school grounds at the same time.
“Hey, how are you?” she responded, giving me that smile again.
“Not bad, just cold!” I said, rubbing my hands together.
“You heading this way?” she said.

I nodded.
“Bit of fresh winter air is always good,” I said.
“You’re right about that,” she said.
We walked in silence, through the bushy park that separated the school from the houses. She suddenly grabbed my hand, her thin fingers warm around my cold fist.
“Follow me,” she said.

I felt the inside of my pants tightening as she led me deeper into a dense section of the park.

“I know you want me,” she said, turning around and facing me.
“What do you mean?” I stammered, playing dumb.
She grabbed my belt and unbuckled it, almost ripping my jeans off.
“I want you to give it to me, hard and deep,” she said, her breathing growing quicker.
I jerked my jeans down as my rock hard erections was exposed to the cold air.
“You’re so big,” she said, staring at my dick in awe.

“Turn around,” I told her, spinning her petite body around and pushing her upper body down over one of the stray park tables.
I used both my hands, grabbed the back of her jeans and jerked it down, exposing her tight, round ass.

“Holy crap,” I said, marveling at her firm, soft cheeks. Her amazing figure boost my sexual desire and give me a stronger erection.
I grabbed them as she moaned softly, her chest pressed against the icy table. I parted her cheeks, noticing the wetness running down her inner thighs. She was already soaking wet.

“I always go home and masturbate,” she admitted shyly.
I grabbed my erection and pushed the tip between her thighs. I could feel her soft, wet warmth as it wrapped around my pulsating head. I grabbed her hips and shoved my hips forward, ploughing my manhood deep into her incredibly tight hole.

She shouted out loudly, grabbing onto the wooden table to keep herself steady. I increased my pace, ramming her as hard and deep as I could.

A few minutes later I could feel her lips contracting around me as she moaned loudly, her body writhing in orgasmic ecstasy.

At that moment, I felt myself well up. I clenched my teeth and grunted loudly as I felt myself explode, filling her womb with my hot stream. I continued drilling her for a few more seconds before pulling myself out.

We both collapsed into the frozen grass, exhausted.
“Same time tomorrow?” I asked brazenly.
She nodded her head, giving me that smile again.

“Definitely.”