Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lindsay Lohan is being sentenced again!

This time she was sentenced to jail for 30 days. She will be in jail for a longer time if she violate those court orders again. I think ordinary people like us won't understand what the fuck are they doing. They have a good life that everyone of us are dreaming but they can just fuck it up so easily, I don't think I can ever achieve what she had in life right now, but I didn't fuck up like her as well. Should I be happy? I think she looks like Hank Moody in Californication. Hank Moody who is cast by David Duchovny, have all these alcohol and girls problem. He have the chance to hang out with pretty girls and this make his relationship with his ex a disaster. Hank Moody is struggle with his career and Lindsay Lohan needs to do so as well. I don't think many of the company out there dare to support her anymore. There is a company out there who is very interested to have her on their magazine cover, Playboy.
There is a rumor out there that Lindsay Lohan is going to take naked photo for one million. Not sure this is happening soon, but for sure that Playboy can sell lots of copies since Lindsay Lohan have such a good exposure lately. This is good for their business, right? I would like to see her in beautiful sexy lingerie, may I suggest Playboy to have those black and white strap uniform in jail? This will become the next big thing in lingerie line.