Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Job RIP

I believe most of you can read about news of previous CEO of Apple, Steve Job had left us. I'm not consumer of any Apple product, no matter Iphone, Ipod, Ipad or Imac. The price of these product is crazy in my country. Though I'm not using their products but it can't be deny that these products have change our lifestyle a lot. He may not be the one who create mp3 player, but sure he is the one who create a big bunch user of mp3 player. I think he makes these gadget cooler and funnier. I can see people around addict with the I product so much, and with facebook, twitter, online games, it makes the Iphone and Ipad so much fun to play with. He may not be the founder of any of these things, but sure he is very good at marketing the culture of Apple product. You will feel so cool to have one of these products with you. I'm not here to promote Steve Job, but I do feel kinda bad that someone who make the world so cool is not here with us anymore. Well, salute to the guy who create this special culture. Rest in peace.
Attached with few links that relate to him: