Monday, July 11, 2011

Rio Ferdinand Sex Scandal

Have you guys heard about the Rio Ferdinand sex scandal? The Manchester United soccer player is in trouble, and this is not the first player who is in sex scandal. The sex scandal of Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney just past and now we have a whole new scandal for us. Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney, both players of Manchester United also. I think Sir Alex Ferguson have the experience to deal with it. There are about 10 of them to have sex with Rio Ferdinand, I am so damn jealous that there are so many models in the list, I list down some of them here, you may look for them online, god, they are hot, if I'm Rio Ferdinand, I would have made the same mistake here. Em, I think it would be a mistake if I don't do anything with them. Who can say no to these girls, man? Tatiane Rosalino, Lilach Yafe, Holly McGuire, Tslil Sela and so on. Go and search for them online, and there are others that I didn't list here, from stripper to interior designer. My personal favourite, Tatiane Rosalino, I just have a crush for those girls with big boobs, too bad I'm not a famous soccer player like Rio Ferdinand. I can do something like Wayne Rooney or Rio Ferdinand, I mean have sex with all these girls, but not what Ryan Giggs did, brother's wife? I believe there are more than few dozens of girls, young and pretty who are willing do make love to him, why brother's wife, god! Doesn't it feel awkward when meet up?